Friday 2 January 2015

Vienna


Hello! First of all a happy new year! 2014 was a really good year for me and I hope it was also for you and if not I hope 2015 will be better. I spent Christmas in Vienna with my family and I had such a good time, Vienna is an amazing city! Although I couldn't be bothered to actually use my digital camera I did snap some pictures on my Olympus. They still need to be developed but I thought I would already share the ones I took with my phone so sorry for the quality! They are basically just photo's of my back (???) and animals but oh well.

Above: tropical garden at Schönbrunn (The Vienna Zoo), me on our hotel balcony, lunch at the Leopold Collection and writing Klimt postcards!

Finally seeing a Schiele painting in real life!, jellyfishes at the zoo, my morning coffee

Me mixing with the Leopold Collection floor, flamingos at the zoo, leaving for Vienna.

Flo at the zoo, the view from our room, new shoes and cool light.

Me just casually starring in the distance thinking about some deep stuff (nah probably just thinking how I might get my morning coffee faster), Schiele everywhere, pretty buildings.


I also managed to snap one of the outfits I wore in Vienna (without coat because it's so cold in that city and the wind is crazy) and I have no idea what happened to the photo because the quality sucks sorry I am trying to figure out what the problem is and I might get a new lens with my Christmas money as well so I hope that will increase the quality of my photos! I am wearing a Brandy Melville necklace, c/o Oasap striped crop top, vintage Tommy Hilfigger dungaree dress, random black tights and c/o Fred De La Bretoniere chelsea boots.


Love,
Ibe

14 comments:

  1. Vienna looks beautiful, and I love your dungaree dress! That instagram picture with the jellyfish is perfect as well - it'd be so so nice as a print on a tshirt or dress or something haha. Happy new year Ibe! xxx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the aesthetics of these photos, so dreamy <3 Your dungarees are mega cute too. Happy new year! xo

    www.lexilikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! Vienna seems magical would love to go c:

    Claire
    www.augustlikethemonth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'd love to visit Vienna. Your pictures of it are beautiful. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the pictures are so lovely and your outfit are shoo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you always take the most beautiful photos! miss you loads we must hang out again soon!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeee this looks gorgeous ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos! Very jealous that you saw Schiele's work in real life :P

    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures ! Happy 2015 !!

    Charlie xx
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. these pics are lovely! i'm glad you had fun in vienna, also, happy 2015 <3

    xx inés
    riotsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ik hou van dat plaatje waar je uit het raam kijkt! Je ziet er altijd zo leuk uit :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog so much xxx
    http://mtvgenerati0n.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete